Learning about change

in Christian organisations

B.K. Penda's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I so agree with you about the humility of these two men. To my mind, it is their hum…"

B.K. Penda replied Jan 26, 2015 to Martin Luther King Jr. and justice in the wilderness

2 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by B.K. Penda

"Correction and addition: I am working myself with these metaphores. I said Christian…"

B.K. Penda replied Jan 16, 2015 to The Learning Organization; Global Information and Standards; Guidance from the Head of our Church

6 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by B.K. Penda

"Thank you Rick!"

B.K. Penda replied Jan 14, 2015 to The Learning Organization; Global Information and Standards; Guidance from the Head of our Church

6 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by B.K. Penda

"We need to find a global shared mental model. We need to team build from our very ro…"

B.K. Penda replied Jan 13, 2015 to The Learning Organization; Global Information and Standards; Guidance from the Head of our Church

6 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by B.K. Penda

"Rick, is it possible to get name and/or access to the clip your daughter showed you?…"

B.K. Penda replied Jan 12, 2015 to The Learning Organization; Global Information and Standards; Guidance from the Head of our Church

6 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by B.K. Penda

"What a beautiful response! I believe God blesses you richly in your leadership posit…"

B.K. Penda replied Aug 8, 2014 to Managing a Vision

8 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by B.K. Penda

"And I guess more to the point of the discussion. God continues to send the Rain of t…"

8 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by B.K. Penda

"Yes, these passages do apply. I am relating to the Christian Church's field, where t…"

8 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by B.K. Penda

"Taking the metaphor of limiting human built green houses a step further: It appears…"

8 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by B.K. Penda

"So by way of suggestion and an addendum to last message. It's my belief that each tr…"

B.K. Penda replied Aug 7, 2014 to Managing a Vision

8 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by B.K. Penda

RSS

Events

Forum

Inadvertant feminist?

Started by Lorentz Forsberg in Open Forum. Last reply by Stanley Arumugam Mar 13, 2017. 5 Replies

Violence Against Women (VAW) in Africa

Started by Sean Callaghan in Open Forum. Last reply by RODONNE SIRIBI Clotaire Apr 25, 2016. 6 Replies

What does "ownership" really mean?

Started by Rick James in Open Forum. Last reply by RODONNE SIRIBI Clotaire Apr 25, 2016. 7 Replies

Boy Child

Started by TAABCO RESEARCH & D CONSULTANTS in Open Forum. Last reply by RODONNE SIRIBI Clotaire Apr 25, 2016. 2 Replies

Comments on "Counselling and prayer post-conflict"

Started by Space for Grace in Topic of the month. Last reply by RODONNE SIRIBI Clotaire Apr 25, 2016. 1 Reply

Christian Association to unify mainline Denominations

Started by B.K. Penda in Open Forum. Last reply by Alice Wainaina Apr 1, 2016. 1 Reply

Youth Generation Community FLOWER in Tangerang

Started by Blanche Pearl in Open Forum. Last reply by Blanche Pearl Aug 25, 2015. 4 Replies

© 2018   Created by Space for Grace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service